Druid Treehouse City

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Tessa

Druid Treehouse City

Post by Tessa »

Hello! I was sitting here, freezing in Alaska at the moment, when I had a thought. It would be wonderful if druids and druid-leaning characters had a small tent/treehouse city in the middle of the woods. it could be surrounded by massive trees of all kind as a makeshift barrier. If you are anything like my druid, she has no ties to either city and pretty much dislikes big town life. However, it would be enjoyable to have a place to commune, (no pun intended), where treehouses are available to rent out, there are areas to grow herbs and grasses, a fire pit, places where druids can encourage growth and keep the tent town thriving. Think of it as a small out of the way rural village with population of 50 or something tiny like that. There could be areas to fish, a small grass hut for leatherwork, and other small areas. People could take goods into the bigger towns for market, and the only way for others to exist/live within the tree town is either through marriage or permissions granted wherein any damage caused would be the druid's responsibility. Kinda like a tenant and apartment agreement. Any guests cause damage and the tenant pays.

If anyone is interested, let's talk about it!
"The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, and weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't." — Christopher Paolini