Colloqium Shout-Outs

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Marcuson

Colloqium Shout-Outs

Post by Marcuson »

A huge thank you to all of the players who showed up to an old weirdo's rambling, whether you were there to listen or to mock or some combination of the two!

Keep an eye out for those transcripts.
artus

Re: Colloqium Shout-Outs

Post by artus »

Kinda have to thank you specifically for setting this one up too, @Marcusen. I have been thinking of adjusting Arty's backstory as we talked with Rias just hours ago and was at a loss how I'd do it. Your event was set up just right, like very very right. Thank you really.
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Likewise, thank you for holding the event! It's so cool that there's so many disparate people scooting around, learning about aspects of the game, and formulating their own theories. I love learning what other people know, and seeing how they interpret things in the game!
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

Was terribly excited for this one because of its uniqueness, but unfortunately didn't wake up in time. Thank you for taking notes, and, of course, for holding it in the first place.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Firesong

Post by Firesong »

I'm so sad to have missed it. I'd intended to go, but life happened. I'm glad there was a good turn out, and I hope more things like this will keep popping up.
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

I'm so sad I couldn't come (curse you RL!), but I'm looking forward to those transcripts! Thank you for hosting Marcuson :D
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
darkangel

Post by darkangel »

I am so sad to have missed it. life happens at the worst of times. :( though, looking forward to transcripts!