To all of those who went into the unknown

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Delphine

To all of those who went into the unknown

Post by Delphine »

Thank you all for coming along and hanging out for a bit! It was great seeing such a large group turn up and I personally had a blast just sort of flailing into the darkness and hoping for the best and getting some spooky RP out of the deal. I apologize if I missed anyone speaking to or RPing at me. As luck would have it, my one-year-old son woke up from his nap right as we were about to set out and so I had to release him from his nap prison and fend him off with my foot the whole time we were off adventuring.

I hope everyone had a good time and as I mentioned IC, my character will be writing up an account of the whole adventure and will distribute said account in both crates, so keep an eye out for that! And thank you for all the people willing to guard, the physickers willing to... physicker, and just in general everyone who took the time out of their day to gallivant about and help organize the whole thing.
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
Gorth

Re: To all of those who went into the unknown

Post by Gorth »

I appreciate everything everyone did today. It was, to date, perhaps the worst I've felt about my character (due to what happened after the rest of the group left us), but the beforehand makes up for some of it.

Thank you all for playing good characters.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Marcuson

Re: To all of those who went into the unknown

Post by Marcuson »

That was a hoot and a half. Thanks, Delphine, and to all of the players and staff involved!