From Justice with Love

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Prism

From Justice with Love

Post by Prism »

I should be asleep right now.

But that's a common sentiment when i'm having as much fun as I have been the last few days.

Guys, as always, this community is a joy. I love you all. If you've roleplayed with me, and Crispus, in the past few weeks or so; you've been a particular delight. My hats off to all of you. It's always a wonderful experience and your characters amuse the living hell out of me. Whether Cris wants to knock out their teeth, buy them a mead, or sacrifice them to Verungnr.

I'm too tired to do any special shoutouts right now. But ya'll know who you are. You've been putting up with Cris and his nonsense, so you know. Thank you. Keep being yourselves, you wonderful, wonderful people.

ALSO.

It goes without saying that I want to thank the staff. Rias, Fellborn, all of you-- your work shows itself prominantly and you should really be proud of the things that you do. Your combined efforts are a big part of the reason Cogg is as special as it is. We commend you, we love you, we fear you, and we respect the hell out of you for doing what you do. Creativity ain't easy, and neither is putting up with us. But ya'll are experts at both. Keep killing it. Keep killing us. Kill me a little more, maybe, I dunno. I'm a weirdo, I guess.

Also shoutout to Vodr because #StormGodBestGodBaby
<3<3<3
"The sky, above the clouds; A rainbow that fate has devoured
I gave up Hope
But I'm not going to be lost tomorrow; Even if it is hell
I'm gonna' crawl. "
Volinn

Re: From Justice with Love

Post by Volinn »

It's been nice to interact with your character the little I have so far!
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

Bit belated, but...

Since the very beginning, it's been an absolute delight interacting with Crispus. My character doesn't know him nearly as well as she should, but every time they have had a chance to interact has been wonderful.

This community is great in every way, but only because it's made up of great individuals. Both you and Crispus make it better. It's good to have you both back.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

It's rare that I actually view Crispus with anything more than fond amusement. However, that's not a bad thing.

Though the character is often a thorn in the side of Maya, or serving as a walking reminder of everything she's done wrong, it doesn't mean I don't enjoy wanting to rip your throat out. Again.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.