New library descriptions

Discussion regarding the various areas out there.
Delphine

New library descriptions

Post by Delphine »

As I just popped into the library for the first time in ages and didn't know where else to post this... OMG THE NEW DESCRIPTIONS. That entryway is amazing. So beautiful. I'm still reading over it (for the fifth time now?) just trying to make sure I'm absorbing all the details. I also love the natural sciences room. The bug display! And I noticed there are new options for customizing a portfolio (at least I think that's new since the last time I was there...) which are also absolutely lovely.

20/10, would be unexpectedly assaulted by well-written words again.
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
Rias
DEV

Re: New library descriptions

Post by Rias »

The new descriptions were provided by a generous player who did an amazing job with them! (We filled in a few blanks for a couple of the more esoteric/arcane details.) I'm excited to see the Library with fewer blank rooms and getting more of its feel conveyed! Setting that first impression with the entry room is really nice to have done now.

I love getting player-provided descriptions in the game, and we've been getting a lot of them recently. It's nice getting a higher variety of ideas, visions, perspectives, and writing styles in there so it doesn't all feel too samey.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO