Apologies for being so distracted lately

Socialize with the COGG player community
Delphine

Apologies for being so distracted lately

Post by Delphine »

I feel like a dork for even posting this, but I'm a dork so there we go. But as I've been playing more again lately, I've been feeling SO GUILTY over the numerous times someone has been trying to emote at me and I either didn't respond in a timely fashion or, even worse, I didn't notice it and ended up having to run off and logout soon after without even responding. I promise, it's not you and I would rather lick used bubblegum off of the sidewalk than intentionally make someone OOCly feel snubbed or rejected. ICly, my character is a bit antisocial and can be hella awkward in certain social situations, so IC snubs might be intentional. But I make a point to emote out an intentional bout of IC ignoring, so if I'm not emoting about it, it was definitely not intentional and I'm probably going to be flopping around in bed that night IRL, overthinking it and hoping the player in question knows I don't dislike them.

SO ANYWAY. Long story short: I have two young children and a myriad of other things going on IRL which often distract me and eat up my time, so this is a blanket apology for flitting about and not always having the time to RP with you guys like I would like. You're all awesome and I hope things will mellow out for me so I can throw out some proper emotes to people again soon!
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
tulpa

Re: Apologies for being so distracted lately

Post by tulpa »

I've always enjoyed interacting with your character for what it's worth (I think? I lose track of peoples' alts but I'm aware of your main one at least.)

It's awesome you're keeping up with what's going on and taking the time to say hi, in spite of everything you have on your plate, so kudos to you.

Regarding my own RP I might've been a little gung-ho with the antagonism sometimes --- I'm trying to be more considered/planned-out when it comes to how I roleplay my characters lately. Hopefully it all pans out!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around and about, whenever you feel the urge or get the opportunity.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I'm just glad you're able to juggle things well enough to be playing! Always a joy having your character(s) around.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Teri

Post by Teri »

*joke* I will head canon you logged out seeing my character. But no worries at all, and also glad to see you about.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Karjus

Post by Karjus »

It's just nice to see you around!
Last edited by Karjus on Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Thank you all for the words of encouragement! They're making me smile after this hellishly long day I've had. I really enjoy seeing (and playing with!) all of you guys, too, so I've definitely been having a blast with my time back.
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.