Wishlist Ideas You Want to See

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Pendulum

Re: Wishlist Ideas You Want to See

Post by Pendulum »

Currently, a character can carve tiny wedges from only one thing: a medium-sized branch. I would like to be able to carve them from large and small-sized branches as well, not only straight but from crooked branches as well, and from logs and blocks. A most true to life request. I would go so far as to request that we be able to carve tiny wedges from open lockboxes as well!

---

In a similar vein, as far as I know, we can not carve anything from crooked branches (unless my above request is granted). I would also like to request that we be able to carve a shillelagh from a crooked branch. (Perhaps indeed a straight branch should be unsuitable for carving shillelaghs and a crooked branch should be mandatory!)
It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
- Roy E. Disney
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

I suspect this is somewhat of a controvercial opinion, but I think it's not the first time this has been brought up.

I'd really like to see the reason I've been nominated for, every time I get an RPA. I just got the most random RPA a few minutes ago while all my character has been doing for the last couple of days is essentially remain silent. It's not the first time this has happened. I think it would be benefitial for roleplayers to get positive feedback when they do something right.

Bonus points, I suppose, if it is left up to the nominator whether to reveal their reasoning.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

While we're here, I'd like to offer my +1 to Frisbee's post. I (used to) do a lot of things on my characters. They tend (tend) to be social with a lot of people, and I'm constantly emoteing with different styles depending on who I'm talking to, what mood I' min, et cetera. I'd love to know which things I'm doing right.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Pendulum

Post by Pendulum »

Alloy ingots in locked boxes/coffers/strongboxes

It may take some time to code in the making of alloys by blending in appropriate metals, I get it.

But could we not start off easily enough with having one-pound ingots of Brass, Rose-Gold, and a few others on a random chance in boxes/coffers/strongboxes, as we currently do for bronze, steel, etc. ? No alloy recipes would need be coded / learned at this stage.
- Roy E. Disney
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

I dunno how the fancy weather thing works, especially in regards to changing weather. But if it pulls data on a slight delay (or was changed so that there was a slight delay of 5-10 0minutes when it pulls updated weather data, and then actually changes the weather in an area), it'd be neat if there was a Druidic ability that lets you sense/feel upcoming weather changes (with high accuracy), and maybe a Bushcraft version of that that lets you do the same when you LOOK SKY, with some chance to predict incorrectly (maybe a hidden roll based on Bushcraft, with bonuses from Awareness and Intuition).
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Volinn

Post by Volinn »

Also tossing in support for Frisbee's suggestion. That is all.
Teri

Post by Teri »

To be able to toss light sources or torches into dark areas :P
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Stoppers, corks, wax seals, cheese cloth, and other various ways to "close" jars and jugs (and other appropriate containers) with liquids inside of them.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Pendulum

Post by Pendulum »

Remember there was a stall at last year's festival that had some furs that are otherwise currently obtainable in game (eg., Cougar fur, boar fur, etc) and another one that had wyrm scale in otherwise unobtainable colors (eg. Mottled-green)? And remember there was a short lived shop elsewhere that had some branches in a wood not currently collectable in game?

I would like to request that there be a seller in the upcoming festival that has some metals and branches for sale in unusual types, in some or all of the following:

Brass ingot
Pewter Ingot
Rose-gold ingot
Nickle ingot
Platinum ingot

Olivewood branch
Rowan branch
Redwood branch
Ebony branch
Walnut branch
Yew branch
Sandalwood branch
Elm branch
Teak branch

Thank you for your consideration.
- Roy E. Disney
Navi

Post by Navi »

My wish would be increased experience from stealing. Currently I get about 3 and a half percent every successful pull. To fill my bucket I need around 30 successful pulls depending on how much time has elapsed. Considering there are usually only between 4 and 5 NPCs per zone to steal from, I often times must cycle between areas, which adds time to my bucket and means it drains while I’m trying to fill it. This pretty much results in me spending about an hour to get my bucket to 40 or 50 percent. Can this be increased to like 15 percent per pull? I have 700 artifice and I can’t even use the skill to fill my bucket reliably. Thanks
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again