September 3rd Voice Chat Notes

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
Teri

September 3rd Voice Chat Notes

Post by Teri »

Q: Khaldean's attitudes towards steam/water
A: They encourage using water responsibly. Some of the land is more desert but they don't totally lack water. It isn't ultra-rare. Is sure they have laws on water usage.

Q: Are Octum spirits world wide?
A: Octum spirits are not world wide. Only the lost lands tend to get events like that. Theory is that it happens everywhere, but lost lands is the only place you see it with a tangible effect because there are intense concentrations of Nether. Scary time to Raffaella in Ivial where Rhun's rebellion reached its apex and a lot of nether was tossed around, where you would see actual tangible things like Octum spirits.

Q: Will there be a spider area? Spider area some day?
A: Spiders are amazing, Rias loves spiders. Someday, something, somewhere.

Q: Who was the king of Aetgard during the plague?
A: Hazy knowledge.

Q: Is it known whether or not Jonathon Crowhaven has ruled over a community? Like as a quasi-political ruler.
A: We don't know, that is one the big mysteries.

Q: Any Republic stuff you are excited about?
A: It is nice to put things to paper and not forget about, hammering out the details of how they work. IT isn't based on but loosely inspired by pirate republic. They are trying to unite all the people being dumped in the area, but they were also criminals and exiles and stuff. They have rules but they are fluid and sometimes they look away and stuff. It is fun to think about. Keep people to gather but let people do their own thing. The settlements can be independent, but don't attack each other, don't trade with enemies like dominion. Help each other out.
Each settlement has their own govt but is figuring that out. Ruler of those settlements and rules themselves but break it up in districts with speakers elected to districts with a certain pop so they speak to the rulers, then rulers convene as the republic bring up concerns and discuss laws. They feel like they pick reps. It isn't the perfect system or govt, has the messy parts.

Rias would appreciate ideas for usage of the new scales. Trinkets or anything else made from scales.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Teri

Re: September 3rd Voice Chat Notes

Post by Teri »

Vc notes edited in to first post
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time