Dice sets and coin flips (Small Improvements to the gaming category)

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
SuperSpicyJad

Dice sets and coin flips (Small Improvements to the gaming category)

Post by SuperSpicyJad »

Suggestions below:

I've noticed that the market has a dedicated gaming category, yet the amout of things you can do in that field seems to be quite limited. Besides a deck of card (that I don't think many players would have the patience to use to actually play cards) and a six-sided die, I haven't found much that could be used in there. As such, I have a few suggestions I hope are simple enough in order to improve that field.

Suggestions:

1. A dedicated "coinflip" command, that'd allow you to flip a coin so long as you have riln on your person. Not only would it work in tandem with my next suggestion, it could also help with some decision making and overall a nice utility tool to have at one's disposition at any given time.

2. A full dice set, be it craftable, sold or found in lockboxes. I mentioned the existence of a 6-sided die in-game already, I would like to see an extension of that to the standard set of dice most common ttrpgs use, notably a d4 d8 d10 d12 and d20. Cogg already being an RP enforced game, I find the idea of characters playing a ttrpg quite amusing. RPception and all. But besides that, I think having more dice open quite a few possibilities, not just that one.

2.(bis) Should the other dice be added to the game, I think having the option to throw multiple dice at once in a given combination would be useful. Let's say I have 2 6-sided dice and an 8-sided one, I could go something like "dicethrow d6 d6 d8" and it would tell me something along the lines of "You give your dice a quick shake and toss and get a 3(6), a 4(6) and a 1(8) for a total of 8."

That's all for now. If some of these are already in the game and I am unaware of them, or if anyone would like to discuss the suggestions, bring out some possible improvements or make suggestions of their own I'd love to hear it all. Thank you for reading!