Stormholdt Castle (main guild hall)

Peerless warriors of varying types, from hulking armored dreadnoughts to stealthy light-footed nightblades.
Irylia

Re: Stormholdt Castle (main guild hall)

Post by Irylia »

Bumping this since the lack of infirmary came up in chat. Any other ideas welcome.
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

Irylia wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:25 am Bumping this since the lack of infirmary came up in chat. Any other ideas welcome.
Bumping again! I took a walk around the castle and didn't see any infirmary. Some of us don't have anywhere else to go for treatment. Damn prejudices!
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

I see the Berserker Cave is still empty, so here's my suggestion!

Flames from large burning drakolin shaped braziers bathe the walls in flickering firelight to reveal primitive cave paintings of hunts, tapestries of renowned berserkers of the past, druidic runes, and chalk drawings of instructional fighting procedures. A circular stone column at the center of the cavern is equipped with fur covered chairs and a fireplace accessible from any side where resting warriors take some time to relax and socialize. Stacks of weapons and shields are amassed near teachers ready to instruct their students in the use of each one. Rowdy shouts and roars can be heard from other students practicing wrestling in an area with large straw mats. The air is thick with sweat mingled with blood, just how the Berserkers of Stormholdt like it!
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Per the changelog:

- Stormholdt Castle now has an infirmary (accessible to the public).
- Stormholdt Castle now has a bathing room (Warrior Guild members only).

I wasn't feeling especially inspired with the infirmary, so its description is very vague at the moment, but I'll revisit it tomorrow along with the berserker cave!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

THANK YOU!

My wounds are healed and I already christened the baths with a boisterous berserker bathing ballad!
Navi

Post by Navi »

I cannot wait to go and visit. These are fantastic changes!
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again