Hall of Remembrance

A mining settlement and haven for freedom-seeking exiles, recently beginning to embrace gas and steam technologies.
Rias
DEV

Hall of Remembrance

Post by Rias »

It's extremely embarrassing that this fell through the cracks for as long as it did, and I give my sincerest apologies for that. As has been posted on the Shadgard town board: The Hall of Remembrance just outside the Shadgard crypts has been completed. All are invited to visit and pay their respects to those passed on.

Ideally we'll at some point have some kind of system in place for adding to this when non-Undying PCs pass on and taking words of remembrance from other PCs. For now, it's just done by hand, so requests for monuments to others who have passed can be mailed to mailbox 6278.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Marcuson

Re: Hall of Remembrance

Post by Marcuson »

No worries -- you mentioned being pretty busy with work lately! And it's really cool of you to do something like this. I felt a wave of emotion when I read what was written there. Thank you all.

I hope we don't have to add any other characters there for a long time. At least not until their players are ready.