Shadgard Art Contest

Events run by players - no GMs necessary!
Talyn

Shadgard Art Contest

Post by Talyn »

Hello! I'm planning on this art contest event for players for those who wish to join me. You don't have to be the greatest designer this is meant to be fun and build some RP with yourself and others. If you are interested please come join me on may 14th, at noon game time (12pm). More information will be found in character, however, this is to let your creative side flow and write some sort of descriptions for painting, drawing, or whatever artistic thing your character would like to do. It will be judged in-game for prizes but that's all. Below is an IC notice on the town board.

"Greetings, Shadgard, I am planning an art contest. The Lost lands is a bleak place, let us bring a bit of color and sophistication to these lands. I already have prizes for first place, second place, and lastly, third place winners depending on all who join. Those are already secured away for this enjoyable occasion. However, I do need judges those who enjoy art and can do just such a thing without bias. If you would like to be a judge please mail a letter to 7569 a reason why you wish to judge and what qualifications (If any) you have. Lastly, the contest itself shall take place May 14th, Citisday at Noon. The contest itself should only take about a bell, bell and a half. Art supplies shall be provided or you may bring your own."

Hope to see you there, and if you have OOC questions feel free to ask them here!
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias
Talyn

Re: Shadgard Art Contest

Post by Talyn »

Due to certain reasoning, I'm canceling this for the time being. Sorry for those interested in this and if someone decides to take up the mantle IC I won't stop them. However, Baako is MIA for the time being and won't be able to host such.

I don't wish to get into detail about why I'm canceling but I will mention that my anxiety is through the roof with Baako, and I wish to simply relax and recover. If I feel that I can come back to Baako or start enjoying him again I may pick this back up.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias