Contracts

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Talyn

Contracts

Post by Talyn »

So, before I got to sleep, and I hope this post doesn't sound like rambling. I think a buyable contract would be a pretty neat thing. Treat it like normal parchment, letter, memos, etc. However, with a final touch to it. Where anyone can sign it. I think this could lead to some pretty interesting Roleplay, for artisans and potential 'business' men of the Lost lands.

Example:

write This contract is written that Baako shall provide 100,000 riln so that poor unfortunate soul can maintain their lousy business. In return poor unfortunate soul shall be called upon for favors in the future when needed.^^If you agree to such contract please sign below.

Output: This contract is written that Baako shall provide 100,000 riln so that poor unfortunate soul can maintain their lousy business. In return poor unfortunate soul shall be called upon for favors in the future when needed

If you agree to such contract please sign below.

command: Sign contract -> This contract is signed by (Name).
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias