Crystal Duration

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Avedri

Crystal Duration

Post by Avedri »

Could these maybe last a week? I just got mine a day or two ago and it's already faded.
Shaula

Re: Crystal Duration

Post by Shaula »

I agree they should last longer, mine ran out already tonight.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

All right, I've dramatically increased the time they last. (Doesn't affect existing pendants.)
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Irylia

Post by Irylia »

Thank you so much for increasing the duration on the pendants. I've noticed that none are currently for sale in either Shadgard or Porto D'esilio markets. The Changelog mentioned that they would be available in loot boxes, but for those of us who don't participate in combat to gain such things, will there be an alternate way to get new pendants when these run out? I imagine those who do get boxes are meant to supply extras to the market, but I'm not sure that's happening with the current population.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

There are some pendants in the Porto D'esilio market at the moment. I don't plan any alternate ways to regularly provide pendants other than PCs finding them via various means and putting them on the market, though in times of scarcity an NPC may step in to put some up for sale.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO