Voice chat questions Feb 19th 4:00 pm MST

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
Teri

Voice chat questions Feb 19th 4:00 pm MST

Post by Teri »

Table of Contents:
Current questions from discord
Current questions from BS

Current questions from discord:
Q: Are there plans for character size, or other physical descriptive atributes made during CHARGEN to affect things and stuff? I.E. Maya is five foot nothing. I suppose I never actually set it, but I imagine her as like, 100 pounds or so, tiny. So, the idea of her holding a longsword in her offhand, as hilariously good as it is, seems a little silly. I'm not saying that a longsword shouldn't be offhand wieldable, I'm just curious if you think that characters around Maya's size shouldn't be able to do something of this nature. I'm perfectly fine with all my damage, but was curious.

Q: in the building aspect... why are some areas going to be go wilderness to exit it while others you need to put switchbacks and or trails. Is there something more unique to the ones with go trail to exit it like the pass to the library?

Q: Had Rias ever take some player made lore like local stories and made it cannon? My char loves telling stories and well, some of them border historical accounts.

Q: It has been discussed before, but curious about possible locksmithing skill effecting lockpicking times in some fashion and any updates in regard to that.
Q: In the same vein, curious about weaving skill effecting any times on spinning or anything else. It currently unlocks a few recipes at 400 as far as I know.

Q: For the random event armor chink for piercing or puncturing weapons, is the armor chink feature intended to be a general feature of one-handed and hand-and-a-half weapons, or determined more on a per weapon basis?

Q: What kinds of special merchants do you have planned throughout the year? Will we be getting leather, cloth, metal etc?
Q: In a similar vein, I've had a couple ideas for custom item restring merchants, but they all are, pretty hinged upon the merchant having a similar enough item with the same materials. Will there be opurtunities to get all original items made provided we can provide descriptions? yes, I will absolutely pay rediculous amounts of money for random useless trinkets.

Current questions from BSS
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Teri

Re: Voice chat questions Feb 19th 4:00 pm MST

Post by Teri »

bumping for any other questions to be added for todays voicechat. Answers will be editing in to the first post later.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time