A letter to the management of the Hanged Man

A mining settlement and haven for freedom-seeking exiles, recently beginning to embrace gas and steam technologies.
Lukepop

A letter to the management of the Hanged Man

Post by Lukepop »

(The following was left with the bartender of the Hanged Man Inn)

To the owners and proprietors of the Hanged Man Inn,

I hope this request finds you well. As part of the feast and festival being organised for the 18th of this month, beginning at 6 bells post-zenith, I'd like to ask your permission to hang up simple red and gold banners and streamers to adorn the outside of your buildings, as well as the general area around your Inn. We hope this will help get folks into the festive mood as well as make the event a bit more beautiful and memorable. If you have any methods of acquiring banners such as these, or would require us to have them woven and dyed ourselves, please let me know. On behalf of Boss Hoss, the organiser of this festival, we are more than happy to pay for you to host the event and for any relevant decorations you can provide.

I wish you the best,
Viktoria Frankl, #7452.

(OOC Notes: I know this is super-late but we were hoping to have the room outside of the hanged man have some temporary banner items just for the day or two around the festival. We're up for this as just a pure riln-sink, as having to provide a certain amount of cloth (dyed or otherwise), or as some combination of the two. Thank you very much regardless!)