suggestion Hand drums

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
sapphire

suggestion Hand drums

Post by sapphire »

I would love love seeing hand drums in the game! It would totally make sense for fasa to have them for sure! I would love if they could actually make their own too, but I know that might be asking too much, so I'll settle for being able to buy one. :P
Oracle

Re: suggestion Hand drums

Post by Oracle »

Sliding in here to say yes please to having drums added to the selection of instruments for sale at at least one of the music shops. My character needs some drums in her life.
sapphire

Post by sapphire »

I have so many ideas for when we get these!
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

sapphire wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:22 pm I have so many ideas for when we get these!
Same! Team Drum, let's go!
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

The musical instruments wagon at the Mummers' Camp has added a new item to its stock! What could it be?
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

Rias wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:23 pm The musical instruments wagon at the Mummers' Camp has added a new item to its stock! What could it be?
AHHHHHHHHHHH thank you Rias! <3
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

I've got a character who's inexplicably good at improvised percussion. This will push it a step further, thanks to you lot and Rias. Many thanks!
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
sapphire

Post by sapphire »

Rias wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:23 pm The musical instruments wagon at the Mummers' Camp has added a new item to its stock! What could it be?
yay!!!! Thank you. I am going to have fun with this!