Boxing and Drunkenness and a Dog, Too

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Gorth

Boxing and Drunkenness and a Dog, Too

Post by Gorth »

Haven't had a fun night quite as ridiculous as this one in a while.

- Thanks to the GM who puppeted the coydoggo. Those thinks I sent were very spur of the moment, and might have seemed out of character, but the dude really, really likes dogs. Really.
- Thanks to Taliaferro for engaging within ungentlemanly activity with me. That was silly, and fun. And also good practice for later!
- Thanks to Leiana for roleplaying like a monster, and also drinking like a monster. That was insane, and it's always fun to do things like that when everyone's cooperating and works at the same pace. We all just kind of flowed together real nice.

It was fun! Now I need to go drink, or something.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Tessa

Re: Boxing and Drunkenness and a Dog, Too

Post by Tessa »

Thank you all for a lovely time. I'm still getting used to music-driven emotes and things, so practicing the fiddle for the coydog really did make mine, and my character's evenings. Leeana, you roleplayer, you. The hilarity. Pigeon, Tolliver, Caius, you are all silly and wonderful. Keep being yourselves. Eiry sure enjoys your company.
"The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, and weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't." — Christopher Paolini
Jilliana

Re: Boxing and Drunkenness and a Dog, Too

Post by Jilliana »

One of the reasons why I love COGG so much is the spur-of-the-moment, fly by the seat of the pants, pull it from the bum RP I find myself in at the most unexpected and occasionally inopportune times...

I loved the challenge of playing drunk Leiana. That entire scene flowed so flawlessly. I only wish I'd gotten in on the fun about 20 minutes earlier. :D
(Rias says, "Happiness is accepting your past as part of who you are.")