Repaired Item Retrieval

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Irylia

Repaired Item Retrieval

Post by Irylia »

It would be cool if there's a way to "retrieve all" when checking your fully-repaired items list and then if you have a big enough container all items just go into it, or if some of the items require a hand to hold, they just stay in the list. So for example if I have a bunch of tools coming off repair, I can just type "retrieve all" and they all go in my bag and I don't have to manually retrieve each item. But say I have a scythe in there and two logging axes. Obviously I don't have space for them in my backpack and I don't have three hands, so those would just stay in the list for manual retrieval. But wait, I brought my handcart with me - now those huge items can just go in there instead. I realize this might (or hey, might not, what do I know) be a pain to code, but given how fast people go through tools for construction and crafting and how many spares we need to keep around, it might be a good QOL addition.