Container command visibility

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
nobody

Container command visibility

Post by nobody »

Rias wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:18 am Any ideas on how the CONTAINERS command can be made more obvious? I almost appended a note to the end of the INVENTORY command, but worried people might find that too annoying to constantly see.
I really like the tutorial via newbie tasks system and container seems like an important enough command to include in that. Maybe make it part of the bank interaction tutorial to set a riln storage container?
Heron

Re: Container command visibility

Post by Heron »

Shoot, I knew I forgot something! The tutorial should be perfect for it, I agree. Transfer should also be there, if it isn't already.

There's a blurb that says ranged ammo should be picked up automatically that I don't remember how to trigger, even though you have to manually do it. I was using transfer until I saw someone use gather, which is much better. To my knowledge, gather isn't mentioned anywhere and could stand to be mentioned when interacting with ammunition.