Glyphing Service Task

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Navi

Glyphing Service Task

Post by Navi »

A task available in the Hanged Man, or anywhere adventurers are known to congregate, that allows someone with the arcana skill to provide their glyphing services. If it were possible to make this an on duty type of job, similar to physickers basic certification, that’d be also great.
Essentially the arcanist would post up here, and adventurers would come up and ask for a specific glyph from the list that the arcanist knows. I could see there being multiple arcanists in a room performing this task, so rather than needing to draw out the circles and what not, to then have to direct the adventurer to step inside, there could just be some messaging about them forming the circle and glyphs and indicating the person to step inside with associated RT and use of chalk. The payout could be based on the specific glyph and its duration.
I’m also not certain if it should be a task provided to anybody with the arcana skill, since the base duration is rather limited, and not really something an adventurer would find useful after needing to travel to where ever they’re adventuring. Then again that could be reflected in the payout.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again