Horse Morale

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Karjus

Horse Morale

Post by Karjus »

How about a system for horses to have morale?

Mostly like the player, in that not huge bonus/penalty, just something to encourage the player to take care of the horse and also a little more riln sink.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Dennis

Re: Horse Morale

Post by Dennis »

I think horses showing signs of exhaustion if not stabled every 8 hours, resetting on stabling, would be nice. Maybe it increases their moodiness causing it to buck or refuse to let you mount it while exhausted.

Horses need rights too! You could draw this timer out with feed you can buy at the stables, or by taking care of your horse with a shoe pick and comb to offset the need to stable.

Even farm animals need feed and shelter. I imagine stabling a horse takes care of those needs.

On that note, horses that've taken serious injuries should require some therapy to return to working order as well. Let's get physickers on board, too.
"Always remember that we are a community before anything else. Before being a 'game' or a 'world' we are a bunch of folk who get together to have fun."