Login/Room Reminders and "Check" Messaging

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Irylia

Login/Room Reminders and "Check" Messaging

Post by Irylia »

Currently if you go to a place that does repairs, if something is ready you get a little message saying to check, but you don't get a message upon logging in. Same applies for consignments at the market and a few other places. Also currently when you login or just receive mail you get a message saying to go check the post office, but don't get a reminder to check your mail if you just enter the room. It might be nice if some of these messages were a bit more universal. So for example:

- Post office gives a message if you have mail ready to be received and you enter the room. This way if you're logged for a while and didn't go check right away, you get reminded about it if you go to mail something.
- When you login, if you have items that are fully repaired, you're given a reminder.
- If you stable an injured mount, you get a reminder when it's done in addition to when entering the stables (not sure if this is even a thing here at all yet).
- When you login, if a consignment expires you get a message saying to check the market.
- When your study timer expires (this might already be in. I haven't used it in a while).

Really this could apply to a lot of things past, present, and future. I just feel like it would be nice to have these little OOC type reminders be a bit more universally applied for when you enter the related room, when the "timer" is up (in the case of repairs or mount healing), or when you login. Some might see this as too much hand-holding or being repetitive, but I think it would be a nice QOL addition so players can more easily keep tabs of these kinds of things without having to always actively check.