Shady tasks

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
ocayucos

Shady tasks

Post by ocayucos »

Every time I visit Shipwreck Town in New Emberlight, I always imagine going to some meeting with an unknown contact in a dark alley or something. I thought it would be really cool if we could get some shady tasks there, like no questions asked deliveries where you have to avoid guards, deliver a threat to an NPC who owes money or service, or tailing an NPC and report where they went or what they say, rough up an NPC, even pick pockets or break into a locked area for people who have skills for it. That area just really gives me that feeling and having some tasks to make it feel more real would be great helping that atmosphere even if they don't pay a lot, it would just be fun. These could be put somewhere in Shadgard too or any town really, Shipwreck Town is just what made me think of it.

Special task for Bards: Instead of roughing someone up, put the fear into them with Word of Horror.
Karjus

Re: Shady tasks

Post by Karjus »

I keep hoping for almost an urban combat zone there. Go out, get drunk, get into a brawl, but also deal with pickpockets and mugging.

I know that barmaid is trying to scare us off with her stories but it just made me go "ooo"
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."