What little additions or updates do you want?

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Lexx416

Re: What little additions or updates do you want?

Post by Lexx416 »

It'd be nice if broken wooden skewers were treated as trash and could be buried, or could be added to campfires to be burned.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
nobody

Post by nobody »

A very low priority either or request:
(1) Reclassify anomalum chalk to Arcane in the market (from Occult), and reclassify pendants as 'Occult' in the market (from Arcane), and quivering bowstrings as 'Occult' (from Misc).
OR
(2) Reclassify pendants and quivering bowstrings as Occult and get rid of the Arcane market category.

Leaving the Arcane classification for Arcana connected stuff would be nice because it has potential to tell people things about the world, but also lumping all of the creepy 'magic' stuff together seems more lore appropriate, especially in Shadgard. Maybe Not-Shadgard would care more about how those are classified, but for Shadgard they're probably mostly in the camp of 'it's all occult'.
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

I'm unsure if others would also like this, but another small nice thing (for me at least) would be if the Druidic Tattoos present on a character's description were green when you LOOK at them, instead of gray like the rest of the look information.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Zombilicious

Post by Zombilicious »

I did that on my own with a trigger, but having it just exist in game would also be great. Preferably not that eye-bleeding Bright Green, though. plz be the more mellow of greens.
:verungnr_tentacles: :vodr_trident:
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

Lexx416 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:21 pm I'm unsure if others would also like this, but another small nice thing (for me at least) would be if the Druidic Tattoos present on a character's description were green when you LOOK at them, instead of gray like the rest of the look information.
Is it ever possible to change the tattoos in color/design if they fit within the druidic realm?
Talyn

Post by Talyn »

Since Fur can't be dyed it would be cool if the fur would keep the color of the animal IF it has one. Like Ashen wechuge fur or clay-red coyote fur for examples. I know it starts to become long when you look at someone and all of it shows but it just feels more immersive then that person is wearing a fine wechuge fur cloak.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias
Zombilicious

Post by Zombilicious »

This might just be a Me thing, but I find the need to double-send commands for confirmation to be frustrating at times. It'd be nice if there was a way to add "confirm" at the end, so that it auto-confirms, that way forcing you to acknowledge you want to confirm it without losing the possibility of having that safety buffer for those who want it.

Example: "cook skewered meat confirm" or "carve branch make skewer confirm".
:verungnr_tentacles: :vodr_trident:
Irylia

Post by Irylia »

QOL update for town: Either add some notice/confirmation that you're about to leave your horse and handcart behind when entering the bank vault or allowing horses that are pulling a handcart to enter the vault with you. I can't tell you how many times I've led my workhorse into the bank, enter the vault, try to move stuff in/out of my handcart, then realize that my horse and handcart are still outside. I'm basically paying the fee twice to enter the vault at that point because I can enter the bank with the horse, but not the vault and didn't unhitch it and pull/push first. Alternatively, maybe make it so when you pay to enter the vault you're on a timer and can go in and out freely for a few minutes, but I feel like that might be less ideal.

Not that I'm hard up for riln - I just find the process frustrating when I'm playing on semi-auto-pilot.
Irylia

Post by Irylia »

QOL update: Putting the Mail Alias command in some kind of order - preferably alphabetical by name or alphabetical by name + if you have two names for 1 mailbox number, them by each other. (Though I'm not sure if this is possible in-game or if it just replaces the old name instead of letting you have multiple aliases for 1 box. I haven't tried. I could see it happening since people tend to use their aura color as their name and it might change.)
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Metalworking and metalcasting recipes for trowels and sickles please!
"Always remember that we are a community before anything else. Before being a 'game' or a 'world' we are a bunch of folk who get together to have fun."