What little additions or updates do you want?

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Rias
DEV

What little additions or updates do you want?

Post by Rias »

Development pace has been a bit slower lately due to things going on in my work and home situations. All positive and exciting things by the way, so huzzah for that! Things should return to normal soon(tm) but in the meantime I wanted to ask: Are there any little things anyone wants to see done, or things that may have slipped through the cracks? While I'm less focused at the moment, I'd be happy to find some little, simple things that I could easily implement to improve quality of life for players. Plus, I get the dopamine rush from the sense of accomplishment and checking things off a list. Everybody wins.

Any requests, toss them here. Just remember to keep suggestions in this thread to simpler ones.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Talyn

Re: What little additions or updates do you want?

Post by Talyn »

Leatherworkers being able to repair/modify leather equipment. I'm getting close to 400 leatherworking having to remake leather armor because it's tore up is a bit frustrating. I think it would be cool to have an armor stand in the workshop that you have to put the piece of armor on, then use leather to patch the equipment up.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Coat slot opened to be able to use over armor
Addition of hoods to clothing (coats/cloaks/robes)
Addition of hooded robes
Surprise preventing triggering of counter moves
Rare wyrms in icewind with better (non-white/blue) scale colors
Extra long stilettos
Stabbetite
You reach toward ((DEV Rias)) ... Pull(d225([1]x)):214 vs Mark(d1100):714 = -500 (-222%)
You notice ((DEV Rias)) glance your way, causing you to quickly withdraw your hand from his wool
drawstring pouch (open).
Roundtime: 5 seconds.
Talyn

Post by Talyn »

Another leatherworker idea. If a leather item becomes so damaged we could scrape it into patchwork leather to create something else, could work for leather patches for repairing armor as well.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Leather scale gorget and helms (maybe gloves and boots too)
A source of shrimp. Sometimes Crimson craves shrimp.
You reach toward ((DEV Rias)) ... Pull(d225([1]x)):214 vs Mark(d1100):714 = -500 (-222%)
You notice ((DEV Rias)) glance your way, causing you to quickly withdraw your hand from his wool
drawstring pouch (open).
nobody

Post by nobody »

If you add a check to the 'hide <object>' code to check whether an item can be dropped (due to item or room properites) you'll be able to close two of my bug reports.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Stealing from ajar lockboxes with artifice.
drawstring pouch (open).
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Robes dropped from cultists. Maybe the occasional special robe.
drawstring pouch (open).
Agelity

Post by Agelity »

Crafting related things ahead! Related to the conversations from the last voice chat.

* Allow bronze/copper to be able to make sword hilts (should be small and manageable enough without a mold)
* Restock New Emberlight since a certain someone may or may not have purchased the remaining supplies
* Metallurgy allowed by miners & blacksmiths (and removal of metallurgy as a skill)
* Tailors and leatherworkers can repair items for cloth/leather, respectively
nobody

Post by nobody »

Crafting:
Modify transfer to utilize 'put' based code so that it allows for moving of hot items in bulk when one has tongs.

Arcana:
Go ahead and put that anomalum chalk in loot boxes
And make anomalum chalk a one-step lore study item so that you never again have to answer the question about where it comes from