What little additions or updates do you want?

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
nobody

Re: What little additions or updates do you want?

Post by nobody »

I would love to be able to have tend target specific bits (tend my left arm) or target the most injured first rather than the order in which the injuries were sustained.
nobody

Post by nobody »

Lore props, obviously
wiki wrote:Wiki:
Warriors: An armband on the left forearm indicative of his clan. Material can vary depending on the wealth and resources of the clan.
Eir (healer): A leather headband, often decorated with feathers or bone.
Andhoytallr (communes with primal forces of Nature): A wooden band on the right index finger.
Dyrhoytallr (communes with Animal Spirits): A leather band on the right middle finger.
May as well do the thing for everyone instead of just myself, requesting
  • an armband metalcrafting recipe (maybe set it up with `modify` so it can be worn on the forearm or bicep?)
  • a leather headband recipe (a yarn one already exists under weaving, but nothing under leatherworking)
  • a wooden ring recipe for woodworking
  • a leather... finger-band recipe for leatherworking? maybe just call it a ring? I dunno
  • while there probably aren't any proper chieftans among the characters in the lost lands, it might be cool to have woven circlets be a valid target for making pottery molds so one can metalcast a circlet.
Edit to add: maybe also add to the metal armband's `modify` set up so it can be set to left arm or right arm. It shouldn't display any differently in the short description (I think), just be worn on different places.
Edit to add: also there isn't a tailored headband, I was wrong, it's knitted from yarn (weaving skill)
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

It would be nice if there were minetracks that went straight into the bank, maybe through a secondary door. Helps the little guys who are still starting out and it completes a loop of bank - market - mine.
"Always remember that we are a community before anything else. Before being a 'game' or a 'world' we are a bunch of folk who get together to have fun."
Candelori

Post by Candelori »

A skill command to display only the skills we are currently practicing would be very much appreciated.
My COGG website: https://candelori.neocities.org
You think to yourself, "I am tempted to henceforth refer to this as the Bicker Board."
You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
nobody

Post by nobody »

Candelori wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:53 pm A skill command to display only the skills we are currently practicing would be very much appreciated.
To clarify, do you mean only skills where your current is higher than your practice?
Karjus

Post by Karjus »

Some new Tutorial Tasks, specifically one to handle the situation when a character first becomes unconscious, and another on death.

A way of using ESP Aura when unconscious or even fine, to show a sign of distress. Why? I'm all for people saying, "If I sound like I'm in trouble, I'm heading off to XYZ." People managing to all unconscious and being stuck in that state seems to be happening a bit too much.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

It'd be nice to be able to eat sit-down food that was located in a room or on a table, instead of having to pick it up every time you want to take a bite.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Irylia

Post by Irylia »

I tried to search for this in-game and on the bbs and didn't see it anywhere yet, but if there's an easy way to add registering items against loss, that would be great. (If it already exists, please educate me).
nobody

Post by nobody »

Irylia wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:17 pm I tried to search for this in-game and on the bbs and didn't see it anywhere yet, but if there's an easy way to add registering items against loss, that would be great. (If it already exists, please educate me).
You can register items in the twilight eye office in the town hall.
Candelori

Post by Candelori »

nobody wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:31 pm
Candelori wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:53 pm A skill command to display only the skills we are currently practicing would be very much appreciated.
To clarify, do you mean only skills where your current is higher than your practice?
Correct.
My COGG website: https://candelori.neocities.org
You think to yourself, "I am tempted to henceforth refer to this as the Bicker Board."
You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.