Accessibility

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
nobody

Accessibility

Post by nobody »

I have added an accessibility page to the wiki, with redirects for VI and blind. If you have any suggestions for how it could be improved, please post them and I'll try to edit the wiki appropriately.

In the process of writing up the accessibility page, I realized that there isn't an efficient way to get the information provided by the compass in the wilderness, and with peer disabled by some environments I'd like to suggest a compass or scan command that by default tells you the tile information for adjacent wilderness rooms (road, plains, light forest, heavy forest, rivers, low hills, impassable hills, mountains, lakes, oceans, beach, etc.) or with a direction tells you what you could gather from the compass in that direction.
Examples:
compass
Northwest light forest, north road, northeast lake, east river, southeast river, south road, southwest heavy forest, west plain

compass northwest
Northwest light forest, plain; northwest north road; northwest west plain

compass north
North road, impassible hills; north northwest road; north northeast impassible hills
nobody

Re: Accessibility

Post by nobody »

I'd also like to suggest adding a link to the accessibility page in the left hand tab, either under info or play.
Rias
DEV

Re: Accessibility

Post by Rias »

nobody wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:00 am I'd also like to suggest adding a link to the accessibility page in the left hand tab, either under info or play.
Done, I added it under "Play".
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO