Gird and unarm

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
nobody

Gird and unarm

Post by nobody »

I recently learned about the gird and unarm commands and they are delightful. I do wish they were a little more friendly for custom set ups (like a shortsword and a main-gauche or my unusual guardian set up, shield and sling). Could we have 'gird set right <object>' and 'gird set left <object>' to allow gird to handle these unusual styles? Similarly, unarm doesn't know what to do with my sling (it should be worn if slots are available, and stowed if not). As-is though, they are delightful commands and this is just a PSA to anyone else reading this that they exist and are compatible with any 'one-handed melee weapon and shield' or 'one- or two-handed melee weapon with no shield' style set ups.
Rias
DEV

Re: Gird and unarm

Post by Rias »

Slings (and other non-melee ranged weapons) will now be considered by the UNARM and SHEATHE commands. It'll try to wear slings if you have a beltworn slot available, and if not, will look for a container to stow it.

I'll look into the request for setting specific preferred items for each hand when using ARM/GIRD.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO