Farming Office Tasks

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
shoryuujo

Farming Office Tasks

Post by shoryuujo »

I notice that despite having what I consider to be decent skill in animal handling and farming, that the office is tagged as tasks, but doesn't seem to offer any. If this is because it's not yet implemented, I have.... a suggestion!

What if we had various tasks from the farming office such as:

1) Clean the farming office. Doesn't need to have special objects loaded or anything, just echo dusting about, sweeping, voila task. Small reward XP/riln and a vague progress buffer to be explained after tasks suggestions
2) Set up an unused farm plot, and load various objects in it like rocks, branches, and so on. You huck debris in an on site trash barrel. Medium XP/riln and progress buffer
3) $NPC_Name from $long-distance_location has made an order with one of our farmers who is under the weather. Please deliver to $long-distance_location large XP/riln and progress buffer.

Progress Buffer?: So, my idea here is a fun way to add/switch up animal options in the farming office. The completion of this bar might mean a special animal or type of animal is available in the farming office in limited qty and duration. Nothing serious, unbalancing, or "too cool". But does create more variation and customization of farms at least animal wise.