ESP Color

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Karjus

ESP Color

Post by Karjus »

So, we've got a massive amazing list of colors. But it would be neat if perhaps you could request a color that isn't on that list from the Twilighteye spot?

Doesn't mean it will become available, but just figure it might be a IC way of getting a suggestion put in and keeping it secret instead of having to email/post about it.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Rias
DEV

Re: ESP Color

Post by Rias »

Not a bad idea! I'm always happy to add more aura colors. In the meantime, if people want to post suggestions in this thread, that works too.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Xandrea

Post by Xandrea »

Honestly I've always wanted to have the colour Alice-Blue. It references something in irl history so maybe it would be a bit too out of game. We have a TON of colours but, in the case of auras and their potential colours it's genuinely a "more is more" ordeal.
How many Sorcerers does it take to read a book?
Talyn

Post by Talyn »

It's a bit Cliché but I couldn't sleep last night and wanted to change Baako's color again. Any chance I could get Spidersilk-White added? Last time Baako changes his aura.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias
Talyn

Post by Talyn »

This isn't for me, I was talking to someone who wanted the color and they don't use BBS, unfortunately. However, Nightshade-Purple would be a great addition to the purple aura hues. Send me a tell and I can tell you who if you want to let them know if/when it's added.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias
darkangel

Post by darkangel »

I would love if the color Misty-blue could be added to the blue auras list, as I've continued to flesh out more of Anna's backstory, I don't feel that carnation-pink suits her anymore.