Writing and organization

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Xandrea

Writing and organization

Post by Xandrea »

Portfolios are pretty pricey. This isn't a complaint. However I'm buying multiple portfolios as a method of using them as folders.
This made me realize that we don't have any containers to organize papers. (Such as a folder.)
I realize that I can use labels to alias portfolios yet, for papers, notes, and documents this is costly and tedious.
Having some method to be able to [Title] writing materials so we can easily grab specific papers and documents I'd love it!

ex.1 [take shores] You grab a paper titled "Shores" from your container.
ex.2 [put shores in poems folder] You put a paper titled "Shores" into a folder labeled 'Poems'.

For me this would allow use of a Satchel or some-odd container as a filing cabinet with the following structure.
Satchel labeled 'Literature' (The cabinet)
Portfolio labeled 'Short Stories', Portfolio labeled 'Occult', Portfolio labeled 'Research' (The drawers of my cabinet)
inside 'short stories' > Folder labeled 'Horror', Folder labeled 'Myth', Folder labeled 'Fiction' (The sub-categories in each drawer)
inside 'horror' > a papyrus document titled "The Sorcerer's stones.", a papyrus document titled "The tale of A-Dorn-able", a papyrus document titled "How Trees Lie to You" (Papers!)

I admit I had a bit too much fun with the examples but, the work's in the details.
How many Sorcerers does it take to read a book?