Medical Skill Description

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Irylia

Medical Skill Description

Post by Irylia »

Can there be something added to the wiki/in-game that explains the current state of the medical skill? From what I understand, the skill is basically useless (though I could be mistaken) unless you're a physiker and people should not invest points into it. The only thing I can think it might be good for is success/failure rate of applying bandages, but I'm not even sure if that's coded in yet currently either as bandages and unguents seem to work regardless of skill. It might be helpful to have a warning or better description so people can make informed decisions prior to spending skill points in Medical. If it's truly not required for non-physikers in the current iteration, maybe it would even be a good idea if the skill was locked for non-physikers (at least for now) so they don't mis-spend points at low levels thinking it's essential to get by. I could be totally wrong about how this works, but I wasn't able to find much definitive on it aside from years-old data that's long been changed. Adding a page to the wiki/helpfiles would still be super helpful regardless.