OOC Shelved Characters Inspection

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Irylia

OOC Shelved Characters Inspection

Post by Irylia »

It might be a nice feature to have some kind of pre character-login area where you can inspect any shelved characters you have for appearance, skills, items, backstory etc. This would let players get a better idea of who they might want to shelve, unshelve, or if they want to keep active who they currently have. Instead of officially logging them into the live game, they would login to an OOC room where you could use normal commands and maybe see what they have in their vault as well (in case an alt has something of importance and you can't remember which one it is - or just want a general idea of what they had accomplished - or something). I think this would be particularly useful since the shelving period is so long and could help prevent issues of remorse in potentially shelving or unshelving the wrong characters.
Rias
DEV

Re: OOC Shelved Characters Inspection

Post by Rias »

To-doed!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Lexx416

Re: OOC Shelved Characters Inspection

Post by Lexx416 »

Posting here both to bump this, as well to add a suggestion.
This would make it so that you could turn off or disable email notifications for mail, which would be great. I normally like having them, but I forgot to turn them off before I shelved a character, and I just don't particularly want notifications I can't respond to cluttering up my email anymore.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."