Option to list by default

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Rilulth

Option to list by default

Post by Rilulth »

Could we get an option to toggle "l in <container> list" by default please? I'm lazy and forgetful and like lists.
tulpa —
If we ever get player housing, Mistralite houseshares are going to be full of this stuff. "Damnit who let the thousand-year old angry venomous moths out of their velvet pouch again?"
Agelity

Re: Option to list by default

Post by Agelity »

Thank you for reminding me that the list option was available. Now that I know that it's there I certainly wouldn't mind having a manner of having it toggled on by default (lists are nice!).
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I swear I've almost done this several times, and then just gotten distracted. So now it's a thing. OPTION CONTAINERLISTS to toggle it.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

The real question: Should this affect the INVENTORY command as well, or should that be its own option? Or maybe a third toggle for this option. Hrrrrrrmmmmm.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Rilulth

Post by Rilulth »

Thank you <3

I would say add inventory to this toggle, rather than a separate one. I can't say for everyone, but I think the majority that would like their container stuff as a list would like what they're wearing as one too, so just throw it together.
tulpa —
If we ever get player housing, Mistralite houseshares are going to be full of this stuff. "Damnit who let the thousand-year old angry venomous moths out of their velvet pouch again?"