Animal Shelters

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
ironcross

Re: Animal Shelters

Post by ironcross »

Yeah Bonehead, go clean up your farm! I mean ahem... hmm, must have been a froggie in my throat.
Rias
DEV

Re: Animal Shelters

Post by Rias »

ironcross wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:12 pm Yeah Bonehead, go clean up your farm! I mean ahem... hmm, must have been a froggie in my throat.
Yeah, Bonehead! Hah. You know, you (Bonehead) in particular tend to get a lot of flak over these updates with farms, but let me say two things:

First, that you were certainly not the only one inspiring these changes and updated restrictions. Lots of people (read: the vast majority of farmland users) had cluttered farms. You just happen to be the popular one.

Second, that you are awesome. Hoss is a character I'd consider to be something of a pillar of the COGG community. He gets people interacting and cooperating, he helps people out in many ways, he gives of his time and resources generously while also teaching people how to get along on their own, and he just has that presence of a "let's all work together as a community, folks" kind of guy. And of course by saying all that about Hoss, I mean that all about you the player, as well. So thanks for being you! I really appreciate having you around.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO