New Physicker Suggestions

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Kalista

New Physicker Suggestions

Post by Kalista »

Another possible therapy that increases energy, or stamina recovery by like 10%? would help the farmers, construction workers and the like recover energy just a tad bit faster.
Random idea for summer, if it isn't already implemented: Sunburn instead of frostbite? Staying in the super hot sun would result in it.
Just a side note: I wish I could set medical rates for reflection, motivation and the like, so that when I give therapy to someone , we both know exactly how much is owed.
Kalista

Re: New Physicker Suggestions

Post by Kalista »

Another neat thing I wish we could get is like portable first aid kits. as of right now, we can only treat wounds in the infirmary. Until the introduction of herbs to make our own brews, we should be able to get little kits, that have jars, thread, needles etc. or maybe make them 50 uses. so you can treat, suture, 50 wounds before they need to be refilled. I just know it'd be nice to be able to treat people anywhere.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I'm not sold on a therapy to increase energy idea, since that's more of a physical thing than a mental one.

Sunburn might be a thing in certain conditions. I don't know how crazy I want to go on stuff like that though, as I don't want it to become more annoyance than game feature. I like the idea, but have to think about how to make it reasonable.

Setting rates for therapies is a good idea. I'm glad you find the medical rates thing useful!

I considered just selling some unguents and stuff that physickers could carry around, but I'd ultimately want them to be craftable, and I feel like taking them away again once they're craftable would make people upset. So that's why i haven't added that. For thread and needles, crafters can already make that stuff for you, and you can stash it all away in a pouch or other container of your own preference.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Irylia

Post by Irylia »

Could do heatstroke if it's "sweltering" and you overexert yourself rather than sunburn if we're looking for equality in the seasons. But I don't really want to give you that idea! I feel like if you want to add sunburn it should affect certain races more than others due to the "fairness" of their complexion, but since I sometimes play those races, again, I don't want to give you that idea.