Watering direct from source QOL

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Irylia

Watering direct from source QOL

Post by Irylia »

Thanks for all your hard work on farms lately. I was finally able to grow crops again due to recent expansion options :)

As a recent well-builder I had expected having a well would include auto-watering, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Would it be possible to get some auto-watering going on if you have a well on your farm or happen to be watering something out in the wilds and are near a river, or full barrel, other water source... though I don't know that that would happen with this game since there's no wilderness farms. Having a private well adds the convenience of not having to make trips, but you still have to fill - water - fill - water repeatedly instead of automatically watering the field as many times as is needed. I think it would be a very nice QOL update if this was added as a feature if you're filling from an applicable source to water something in the same room.
Rias
DEV

Re: Watering direct from source QOL

Post by Rias »

[#ANNOUNCEMENTS] Changelog-Farms: Watering crops will now auto-fill an applicable bucket if a water source is present, will auto-repeat the watering action as necessary, and grants a little farming
experience.
Enjoy!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Irylia

Re: Watering direct from source QOL

Post by Irylia »

I will, thanks!