Tailoring/Weaving Synergy [Feature request]

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Xandrea

Tailoring/Weaving Synergy [Feature request]

Post by Xandrea »

Since Tailoring relies on Weaving to make skeens of cloth (and this takes quite a long time!) There were a few ideas floating around for awhile. Sure weaving FASTER would be very nice and convenient but, the thing about tailoring is the time investment increases profit.

So on one hand I thought we could decrease weaving roundtime by 1 second per 25/50 ranks.

Alternatively- Make an ability that decreases roundtime for tailoring/weaving universally at a set parameter. (If it's an ability then not just anyone would get it for kicks) If desired there could even be a skill prerequisite to said ability. At the Tailoring level of 75 I can say that my character has made over a 1000 maybe 2000 skeens and these things are a skeen per minute!

The point is this would help people that are putting more investment into their craft. And since I view this craft as investment being the profit/reward I feel others might see it the same. I love this profession because it takes a long time. Each piece is not only of monetary worth but, worth in effort.
How many Sorcerers does it take to read a book?