More huntable game, and populate un-huntable wilderness areas

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Navi

Re: More huntable game, and populate un-huntable wilderness areas

Post by Navi »

Some nightmare fuel.
Emberlight Shore Devil
On first examination they look like a cross between a seal and a prairie dog. Its thickly matted sandy-yellow coat is made water resistant by an oil excreted by the shore devil's skin. In addition, it keeps it warm, and, along with their powerful legs and webbed-toes, allows them greater alacrity while in the water. A closer observation would reveal a thin film over their ember-red eyes, giving them a waxy appearance. Their teeth lock together and angle outwards similar to a beak. Horrifyingly, this is only emphasized by their lack of lips. Finding one on land is rare, as they spend most of their time in the shallow waters hunting for clams and saltwater mussels among the chaff. When sensing danger, their first instinct is to run into the ocean.

Would be neat if they fled only into rooms that lead into the ocean. Only huntable on coastal wilderness tiles.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again