Better Stripping (QOL)

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
ironcross

Better Stripping (QOL)

Post by ironcross »

I like that we can strip armor, or just strip to doff and drop everything we're wearing. To add to this though, I'd like to suggest the following. First, as the H&H inn rooms have wardrobes, I'd like to see the strip command be smart enough to use them when taking off clothing and / or armor, so we're not just dropping it on the floor like some Texas lineman who just spent 12 hours up a pole in 103 degree heat! Second, I'd like to see strip, when used with no arguments, strip you down to your loincloth, and perhaps adding an argument, `all', to the command if you really want to lose it all.

This would do nicely if you want to socialize with others in a swimming environment, but don't want to take the chance that they see you before you can put your loincloth back on. The other alternative is to simply take everything off manually one by one and drop them.

Finally, I'd like to see the ability to specify a container that everything goes into, having overflow go onto the ground if the container has become full. `strip into foot locker' would be a nice thing to have.
nobody

Re: Better Stripping (QOL)

Post by nobody »

While waiting for this QoL update, I'd recommend using outfit to save an outfit of just a loincloth since outfit is already smart about using in-room storage to store removed clothes.
ironcross

Re: Better Stripping (QOL)

Post by ironcross »

Hmm, that could work. Though I think I'd probably have to save another outfit with the clothes on, because I'm not sure recover will work if strip wasn't the thing used to take them off. I'd have to test that.