Simple farm foods

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Xandrea

Simple farm foods

Post by Xandrea »

This is a light suggestion to hopefully get expanded on more when cooking is more fletched out. We already have pots in the game so being able to boil cabbages, corn, and .etc would be nice as an extra step to be able to increase farming and cooking. (Cooking takes a good chunk of time too so I think it would be reasonable to increase the price by a little for boiled foods. It could make them more appetizing!) If we could even boil raw veggies (in bunches equal to raw meat put into a pot.) We could start making our own stews too! (Which the mix command would help with later on.) Also ladles.

It could even help people whom want to be more dedicated to cooking aswell. Since that would give chefs a reason to buy the raw product from farmers or the market.
How many Sorcerers does it take to read a book?
Frisbee

Re: Simple farm foods

Post by Frisbee »

I'm very fond of all the above, especially mixing and stewing. That said, corn is very much boilable already, though I think it has the same nutrition value if you boil it as it does raw.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.