Miscellaneous Silly Suggestions

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Marcuson

Miscellaneous Silly Suggestions

Post by Marcuson »

A number of silly suggestions have been brought up in voice chat. I thought I'd post about them.

tossing liquid containers: Have you ever wanted to toss your drink in someone's face at the bar? Splash that sorcerer with a bucket of seawater? With this command, you can!

eggs as sling ammunition: Why? To be a menace to society and chickens everywhere.

edible soap: Some people should get their filthy mouths washed out.
Teri

Re: Miscellaneous Silly Suggestions

Post by Teri »

Shot glasses. Let me throw them on the floor Thor style. New riln sink.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Teri

Post by Teri »

Clay pigeons, or some clay stuff like shot glasses to shoot.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Teri wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:42 pm Shot glasses. Let me throw them on the floor Thor style. New riln sink.
HONESTLY if we could get a command to huck items on the ground in general (spilling their contents and shattering if they're fragile enough) that would be kind of great
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Teri

Post by Teri »

Activity like stump pulling, but fishing up a giant fish and everyone needs to pull/assist. Maybe something using a harpoon.
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Parrying with a weapon that's coated in unlit netherbane oil should have a chance to catch aflame, from the friction.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
jerc

Post by jerc »

Sidewalk chalk!

Let us use standard limestone chalk to write and doodle on the ground. Washes away quickly if it starts to rain, slowly fades as people enter/exit the room.
nobody

Post by nobody »

jerc wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:04 am Sidewalk chalk!

Let us use standard limestone chalk to write and doodle on the ground. Washes away quickly if it starts to rain, slowly fades as people enter/exit the room.
Related suggestion, add a town task to clean up chalk graffiti.
Teri

Post by Teri »

Screaming carrot wave in discord led to a discussion about mandrakes (wanted) (solca interacting with screaming plant?) Monsters with roar attacks to stun, terlu helping defend against sound attacks (I know the description says muffles sound from user, but think it is cool) possible utyo making it worse unless using terlu too.
Offensive use of solca on ears in the same room, or alternatively being used with bardic words to the gain or woe of the entire town.