Perception Ideas

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Talyn

Perception Ideas

Post by Talyn »

So, talking on Voice Chat I got to thinking about some interesting ideas for perception that are not used for combat or such. I think it would be neat to have little hidden snippets around maybe say down in Valeria prison you're roaming around and searching for things and you find scratching's on the wall. You look at those scratching's and it says, "Kilroy was here." next to a strange looking face. Or perhaps you see some markings on the wall indicating how many days someone's been down there. Perhaps later on it would be cool to have secret doors, it isn't better or worse than point A to point B or even a hidden 'secret mob' for a fancy lockbox would be cool. Just having a little reason for the perception skill would be neat. Even if it doesn't do anything other than finding unique little markings or something a character wouldn't normally see without taking the time to search a room.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias