Wood Dye

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Talyn

Wood Dye

Post by Talyn »

Hello! I know we can dye woodwork products as long as it's a trinket, totem, effigy, or arrows. However, I was curious if it might be possible to allow amulets to be dyed also? I'd love to be able to get my juniper scarab amulet dyed to a different color for the sake of being different from others. I didn't want to write a bug report cause it's not a bug so I'll just write it here.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias
Pendulum

Re: Wood Dye

Post by Pendulum »

Fishing Rods, no matter how fine, just show up as "a hemlock fishing rod" or whichever wood the rod part is made of. Would it be possible for a better quality fishing rod to get the quality adjective, please? I believe that when one carves the "rod" portion of it, the wooden rod would for starters be needing to get the "fine" adjective (which it currently doesn't), but I'm no expert.
It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
- Roy E. Disney