Occult Concentration

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Talyn

Occult Concentration

Post by Talyn »

So, this one is a bit misleading sorry for the Subject name but it's the only thing I could think to call it. I think it would be neat, even though we don't fight NPC sorcerers or druids (Yet) that if bludgeoning/crush damage to the head would disrupt their channeling. If I recall correctly it is the concentration of one's will to manipulate nether and/or primal forces. I think if someone does 30+ damage to the head/neck region it should disrupt or drop their channels. Could make fights a bit more interesting, target the chest it's easier to hit but you could also target the head to disrupt channels. Just a thought I was thinking of while fighting on my Guardians since it'd be amusing to use a shield to bash into someone's noggin' that would very easily get you to forget what you were doing.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias