Whetstones

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Dennis

Whetstones

Post by Dennis »

Out in battle, it's easy to accumulate durability impact to your bladed weapons. It would be nice if we had a way to fieldrepair scuffs and well-worn with consumables, like whetstones.

I think it would be a good masonry product that could be made from special chunks of rocks, as well. They would chisel the rock for uniformity and ease of transportation.
"Always remember that we are a community before anything else. Before being a 'game' or a 'world' we are a bunch of folk who get together to have fun."
Talyn

Re: Whetstones

Post by Talyn »

From what I remember Whetstones are in the pipeline to be made but not to repair things, sharpness will degrade and whetstones will help get that edge, however, metalsmiths would be the only ones able to get that keen-edge again. Neat idea either way just thought I'd pass along that info that was talked about when keen-edge came out
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias