Various Quality-of-Life Suggestions

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Marcuson

Re: Various Quality-of-Life Suggestions

Post by Marcuson »

A new bank command: DEPOSIT COIN (or maybe COINS or COINAGE or something) which would deposit all of the physical riln we're carrying instead of banknotes.
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

Standard knives, even when fitted with wooden handles, show up only with there main material metal in the short string, as follows:

You take a closer look at a fine iron knife (keen-edged) that is in a heavy canvas backpack (open) ...
Straight-edged and versatile, this mid-sized iron knife has a long heel, lifted tip and sharp point. The flattened blade features a tang that disappears into a plain maple handle fastened by twin rivets.
It is comprised of the following major components:
an iron knife blade (brand: a cargo-laden barque in full sail, keen-edged)
a maple knife handle
It has the following minor components:
some iron rivets

Most tools and weapons will respect haft or handle materials in the short string, as in "A Maple Hafted Iron Warhammer".

I will continue keeping an eye out for similar situations, though I don't remember any.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

Would it be possible to get more information in the 'pluginator?'

Personally, I would like Risk, Fury, and maybe like, a list of the terrains in my current room, though I understand the last one is a little bit less reasonable.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Check a few of the boxes, per the changelog:

- The pluginator information now includes the following: risk, fury, inspiration, armor_level, sanity
- The following item types can now be dyed if made of a dye-able material: effigy, totem, button, knitting needles, cudgel, figurine, shillelagh, stake
- It is now possible to specifically deposit all coins or deposit all notes at banks.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
silly

Post by silly »

When ordering or examining soap bars, could we possibly get information about the number of uses they have left?
Using your hands, you work at washing a wash basin at a wash basin.
A wash basin is now clean.
Maina

Post by Maina »

A way to permanently approve someone for treating you medically would be glorious.

Maybe also permanently decline.

Maybe an official friend/enemy list to handle both?
Marcuson

Post by Marcuson »

Similar to how "first", "second", and so on can be used as adjectives when interacting with objects, how about "last" to target the last one of the list?
Taliaferro

Post by Taliaferro »

It's a lazy request, I know, but I'd like to be able to clean all my sheds and coops and beehives with one single command. Like, CLEAN EVERY DAMN THING ON THIS FARM. Or something.

Thank you.
Teri

Post by Teri »

A suggestion to set a junk container for looted contents. I'd suggest it go the same container as gems or something as I wouldn't mind that, but a bit more sorting for it would be nice.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

I dont' believe this is worth a whole new topic, so for Brigandine/Padded/Padded Brigandine pants, can they be bound by belts? Aditionally, can they be modified to hide things in the pants slot, I.E. leggings or other small things to wear as a layer for warmth? As it stands, if you have a belt and wear Brigandine/padded Pants, it hides the belt and it's contents, which just doesn't make much sense to me, personally.