Tailoring/ Weaving Ideas

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
darkangel

Tailoring/ Weaving Ideas

Post by darkangel »

so, here are a few ideas for Tailoring and weaving I hope can be taken into consideration.
1. adding gems to clothing, armor, and other cloth based items.
2. creating toys or trinquets.
3. Embroidering designs upon products, either from a preset list, or within a certain character limit?
4. can applications of arcana be included? or its stepping a bit too into fantacy teretory?
Rias
DEV

Re: Tailoring/ Weaving Ideas

Post by Rias »

1. Incorporating gems into various crafts, weaving included, is on the list! People love their gems.
2. Any suggestions for specific toys and trinkets to be added?
3. Embroidering designs would be fun. It'd be from a pre-defined list like the other crafting design options.
4. When I can get to it, there are already plans for some arcana-influenced weaves!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
silly

Post by silly »

2. Any suggestions for specific toys and trinkets to be added?
Stuffed animals, possibly?
Using your hands, you work at washing a wash basin at a wash basin.
A wash basin is now clean.
Vaelin

Post by Vaelin »

I had this silly suggestion of making well made stuffed animals give morale after hugging it. Until the image of a party of hardened warriors whipping out their teddy bears, tenderly hugging them and then looking sheepish afterward came to mind..
(Insert appropriate smiley)
Onasaki

Post by Onasaki »

Vaelin wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:42 am I had this silly suggestion of making well made stuffed animals give morale after hugging it. Until the image of a party of hardened warriors whipping out their teddy bears, tenderly hugging them and then looking sheepish afterward came to mind..
This doesn't bother me. All hardened warriors should have a therapy teddy. The horrors of murder and war and death are immense.
I have two forces by my side,
One's the truth and one's a lie,
Which one's which I cannot tell,
This enigma is my hell.

Baako leads you over to the grass to graze.