Suggestion for lower level coffers/strongboxes

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Teri

Suggestion for lower level coffers/strongboxes

Post by Teri »

A bit of discussion this evening on exp gained from locksmithing, and while there are a good number of coffers, for those with non-scavenge abilities wanting to locksmith more it can be sparse. The issue brought up was getting skill/exp for a chunk of locksmithing if no players are asking for a locksmith, or if those lockboxes are outside their skill range. My understanding is that their difficulty is spawned off of surrounding enemies' difficulty. Pondering coffers/strongboxes in lower difficult areas, and I can envision placement in Dusklamp or the bog, myself.

I'm curious, for those who are locksmithing coffers/strongboxes in the areas you know, how often are you unable to open them? I do end up often finding disarmed level 250-300 difficult ones that people aren't able to open, personally, but I can only tell with ones with traps, vs other ones. When you do offer locksmithing these days, are you struggling to get business players asking for a locksmith, or areas you can't open?
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time